RV Insurance in Kansas
Owning, driving, and maintaining a recreational vehicle is quite different from a regular truck or car. One of the things most RV owners don’t know is that they need a separate insurance plan for their RVs. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that your standard auto insurance policy will adequately cover your RV in Kansas.
RV insurance in Topeka, KS
The kind of coverage you require and the premiums you will pay may vary depending on your RV and how you use it. Are you an occasional camper or a road warrior? What are some of the things you have installed in your RV? How often do you use your recreational vehicle? These are some of the factors an insurance company like Blackstone Agency considers before offering coverage.
Basic Recreation vehicle insurance coverages include:
- Collision – No matter who is at fault, this plan pays for any damages caused to your RV if you are involved in an accident.
- Property damage liability – When an accident occurs, this coverage pays for damages to another individual’s property or vehicle.
- Bodily injury liability – If an accident occurs, and your RV injures someone, or someone gets hurt in your RV, this policy can pay for their medical expenses as well as loss of income.
- Comprehensive – This coverage pays for any non-collision damages to your recreational vehicle. This may include damages from falling objects, theft, vandalism, storms, fire, among other disasters.
- Uninsured motorist – This policy will offer protection against drivers who lack money to pay for damages and injuries or don’t have liability coverage. It may also protect you from any kind of hit-and-run accidents.
- Underinsured motorist – The policy protects you against underinsured drivers.
- Medical payments – Regardless of who is at fault, this plan covers medical expenses for you and your passengers in case of an accident.
The Blackstone Agency in Topeka, KS has associates who can assist you to pick the right custom RV insurance package in Kansas. Contact us today for more information.