Classic Car Insurance in Kansas
Classic car insurance works the same way as the standard auto insurance, except that it’s cheaper. Vehicles in Topeka, KS that qualify for classic car insurance are those that are over thirty-five years old. These vehicles have to be in excellent condition, be of limited use, and securely stored in an enclosed building. While other vehicles depreciate, classic cars appreciate. That’s why you need special insurance referred to as classic car insurance to protect your investment against unknown risks.
The Kansas state laws require all drivers to carry minimum liability coverage and no-fault coverage. However, the minimum requirements are not often the best options for classic car owners who want maximum protection. Classic cars are different and unique to every individual owner. Some are driven more frequently while others remain in storage for longer, others are older, while others are highly valued. For this reason, The Blackstone Agency provides tailored classic car insurance policies that can serve the needs of different classic car owners.
The Blackstone Agency coverage options for classic car insurance in Kansas include:
- Collision coverage covers the cost of damages caused to your car resulting from a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive coverage covers the cost of repairs or replacement when your car is damaged from non-collision incidents.
- Liability coverage protects you from liability claims involving third-party bodily injuries and property damage.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage covers you and your passengers should you sustain injuries from an accident caused by a driver with limited or no insurance.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) covers related medical expenses that you or your passengers may incur after an accident regardless of who caused the accident.
Other additional coverage includes roadside assistance, coverage for spare parts, traveling coverage, auto show reimbursements, and safety equipment.
Classic car insurance has unique characteristics that our experienced agents, serving Topeka, KS and its surrounding areas, will help you figure out. Contact us today and keep your classic car safe and protected.